Cookie Clicker Wiki is a wiki for information, strategies and news related to the game Cookie Clicker. We're hard at work to ensure we provide the best resource for fans of Cookie Clicker on the internet, and are currently working on making this site look even better and easier to navigate. Click here to create your own account!
This wiki should only contain canon Cookie Clicker information; fan-related stuff should be in Cookie Clicker Fanon Wiki.
What is Cookie Clicker?
It is an "incrementer" game, as proclaimed by Orteil. The point of the game is to bake cookies by clicking on a giant cookie until you have enough cookies to buy upgrades. The seemingly endless gameplay makes it a game that can last an indefinite amount of time, or at least until your device can no longer run it.
It can be found at https://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
Latest update - August 24, 2020
- "money me, money now"
- finalized stock market minigame beta and added it to live version
- dark mode added to stock market minigame
- can no longer select a milk before unlocking it; milk selector layout has been improved
- stock market goods have higher value caps and a larger spread; can also shift-click the hide buttons to hide/show all other stocks
- "checking account" (August 8 beta)
- stock market layout has been revised
- selling stocks no longer increases cookies baked all time
- stock prices are now defined by your highest raw CpS this ascension (which is now displayed in the stats screen)
- can no longer buy and sell a stock in the same tick
- warehouse space now gains +10 per associated building level (up from +5)
- bank level now improves average (and maximum) stock values
- later stocks are worth more
- Cookie Clicker turns 7!
- "making bank" (June 18 beta)
- added the stock market minigame, accessible with level 1 banks or above; buy low, sell high!
- (minigame subject to heavy rebalancing over the coming patches)
- added a couple heavenly upgrades, including one that lets you pet your dragon
- added a new tier of building upgrades and achievements
- reindeer clicks now properly count for shimmering veil
- numbers scientific notation should display better with Short numbers off
What is Orteil working on?
Development of an Android and a possible iOS port was announced on August 26th. The Android port is in progress and is planning on porting to other platforms later.
Need help on the wiki?
If you're new to wikis, please check out this handy help page!
If you notice an issue on the wiki, feel free to contact an active Administrator to assist you.