Cookie Clicker Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
View full main page
Cookie Clicker Wiki is a wiki for information, strategies and news related to the game Cookie Clicker. We're hard at work to ensure we provide the best resource for fans of Cookie Clicker on the internet, and are currently working on making this site look even better and easier to navigate. Click here to create your own account!
This wiki should only contain canon Cookie Clicker information; fan-related stuff should be in Cookie Clicker Fanon Wiki.
It is an "incrementer" game, as proclaimed by Orteil. The point of the game is to bake cookies by clicking on a giant cookie until you have enough cookies to buy upgrades. The seemingly endless gameplay makes it a game that can last an indefinite amount of time, or at least until your device can no longer run it.
It can be found at https://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
- "work it"
- added Steam Workshop support (lets you install mods and upload your own)
- added Korean language support
- added back "short numbers" option for non-english languages (uses english terms for the time being)
- added tooltips on achievement notifications
- added Discord rich presence support
- Christmas content update coming soon!
Development of an Android and a possible iOS port was announced on August 26th. The Android port is in progress and is planning on porting to other platforms later.
If you're new to wikis, please check out this handy help page!
If you notice an issue on the wiki, feel free to contact an active Administrator to assist you.