|Icon||Name||Unlock condition||Base price||Description||ID|
"A digital grandma to transfer more cookies.
(See also : boolean grandmas, string grandmas, and not-a-number grandmas, also known as "NaNs".)"
"Armies of energy drink-fueled grandmas ready to hack into the cyberspace for renegade e-cookies."
"Like quantum computing, but more fun.
(Your ticket reads , entitling you to [randomized message].)"[note 1]
"If things aren't working out for you, rewrite the rules."
- Tombola tickets:
- Random calculation: Math.floor(Math.random()*5+2) = number between 2-6
- one free use of Math.random()
- one qubit, whatever that is
- one half-eaten cookie
- a brand new vacuum cleaner
- most of one room-temperature cup of orange soda
- one really good sandwich
- one handful of pocket lint
- someone's mostly clean hairpiece
- a trip to a fancy restaurant
- the knowledge of those numbers
- a furtive glance at the news ticker
- another ticket, half-price
- all-you-can-eat moldy bread
- one lifetime supply of oxygen
- the color [random]
- Random pick: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, white, gray, brown, pink or teal
- increased intellect for a limited time
- an ancient runesword
- the throne of a far-away country
- the position of Mafia capo. Good luck
- one free time-travel week-end
- something beautiful
- the deed to some oil well
- one hamburger made out of the animal, plant, or person of your choice
- the last surviving [random]
- Random pick: dodo bird, thylacine, unicorn, dinosaur or neanderthal
- a deep feeling of accomplishment
- a fleeting tinge of entertainment
- a vague sense of unease
- deep existential dread
- one extra week added to your lifespan
- breathe manually
- blink right here and now
- one meeting with any famous person, living or dead, in your next dream
- one very nice dream
- a wacky sound effect
- 45 seconds of moral flexibility
- hundreds and thousands, also known as "sprinkles"
- one circle, triangle, square or other simple geometric shape, of average dimensions
- just this extra bit of randomness
- the extra push you needed to turn your life around
- a good fright
- one secret superpower
- a better luck next time
- an irrational phobia of tombola tickets
- one whole spider
- an increased sense of self-worth and determination
- inner peace
- one double-XP week-end in the MMORPG of your choice
- a little piece of the universe, represented by the trillions of atoms that make up this very ticket
- food poisoning
- the Moon! Well, conceptually
- a new car, baby
- a new catchphrase
- an intrusive thought of your choice
- - ...aw man, it just cuts off there
- the director spot for the next big hit movie
- really good-looking calves
- one genuine pirate golden doubloon
- "treasure and riches", or something
- one boat, sunken
- baby shoes, never worn
- direct lineage to some King or Queen
- innate knowledge of a dead language you'll never encounter
- the melody of a song you don't know the words to
- white noise
- mild physical impairment
- a new pair of lips
- things, and such
- one popular expression bearing your name
- one typo
- one get-out-of-jail-free card
- the rest of your life... for now
- one polite huff
- a condescending stare
- one cursed monkey paw
- true love, probably
- an interesting factoid about the animal, country, TV show or celebrity of your choice
- a pop culture reference
- minutes of fun
- the etymology of the word "tombola" - it's Italian for "a tumble"
- nothing. You lost, sorry
- This is the second building to have a completely different store icon compared to its appearance in the buildings overview, after the Time Machine.
- The Achievement "F12" refers to the F12 key opening the browser console.
- The Achievement "No Comments" is a reference to comments that are written in code to help explain what certain lines of code are doing.
- The Achievement "Taking the back streets" is a reference to the song "All Star" by Smash Mouth.
- The Upgrade "Stack overflow" is a reference to a stack overflow, or to the Q&A site for programmers.
- The Upgrade "Cookies++" is a reference to the C++ programming language and the fact that the "++" operator increases a variable by one.
- The Upgrade "Just-in-time Baking" is a reference to Just-in-time compilation.
- The "Alexandria" achievement may be a reference to the Library of Alexandria and coding libraries.
- The achievement "duck typing" and its flavor text "got any grapes?" are references to "The Duck Song".
- The achievement "Software updates" and its flavor text "deprecated function in your neurotoxin ventilation code" may be a reference to the Portal series.
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|