To unlock Krumblor, the player must purchase the Heavenly Upgrade 'How to bake your dragon', which in turn unlocks the upgrade 'A crumbly egg' in all subsequent playthroughs.
|Dragon egg||Chip it||1 million cookies|
|2 million cookies|
|4 million cookies|
|Shivering dragon egg||Hatch it||8 million cookies|
|Krumblor, cookie hatchling||Train Breath of Milk|
Aura: kittens are 5% more effective
|16 million cookies|
|Train Dragon Cursor|
Aura: clicking is 5% more effective
|Train Elder Battalion|
Aura: grandmas gain +1% CpS for every non-grandma building
|100 Grandmas[note 1]|
|Train Reaper of Fields|
Aura: golden cookies may trigger a Dragon Harvest
|Krumblor, cookie dragon||Train Earth Shatterer|
Aura: buildings sell back for 50% instead of 25%
|Train Master of the Armory|
Aura: all upgrades are 2% cheaper
|Train Fierce Hoarder|
Aura: all buildings are 2% cheaper
|Train Dragon God|
Aura: prestige CpS bonus +5%
|Train Arcane Aura|
Aura: golden cookies appear 5% more often
|100 Wizard towers|
Aura: golden cookies may trigger a Dragonflight
|Train Ancestral Metamorphosis|
Aura: golden cookies give 10% more cookies
|100 Alchemy labs|
|Train Unholy Dominion|
Aura: wrath cookies give 10% more cookies
|Train Epoch Manipulator|
Aura: golden cookie effects last 5% longer
|100 Time machines|
|Train Mind Over Matter|
Aura: +25% random drops
|100 Antimatter condensers|
|Train Radiant Appetite|
Aura: all cookie production multiplied by 2
|Train Dragon's Fortune|
Aura: +123% CpS per golden cookie on-screen
|Train Dragon's Curve|
Aura: sugar lumps grow 5% faster, 50% weirder
|100 Fractal engines|
|Train Reality Bending|
Aura: 10% of every other aura, combined
|Krumblor, cookie dragon||Bake dragon cookie|
|50 of every building|
|Train secondary aura|
Lets you have two dragon auras simultaneously
|200 of every building|
Your dragon is fully trained
|Icon||Aura Name||Description||Base Aura Effect||w/Reality Bending|
|Breath of Milk||Kittens are 5% more effective.||Milk Multiplier: 1.05||1.055|
|Dragon Cursor||Clicking is 5% more effective.||Click Multiplier: 1.05||1.055|
|Elder Battalion||Grandmas gain +1% CpS for every non-grandma building.||Grandma Multiplier: 1.01 x (N - G)||1.011 x (N - G)|
|Reaper of Fields||Golden cookies may trigger a Dragon Harvest.|| 19.25% chance of adding to effect pool|
5% chance if grandmapocalypse
5% [note 2]
|Earth Shatterer||Buildings sell back for 50% instead of 25%.||Sellback Rate: 50%||52.5%|
|Master of the Armory||All upgrades are 2% cheaper.||Discount Multiplier: 0.98||0.978|
|Fierce Hoarder||All buildings are 2% cheaper.||Discount Multiplier: 0.98||0.978|
|Dragon God||Prestige CpS bonus +5%.||Prestige Multiplier: 1.05||1.055|
|Arcane Aura||Golden cookies appear +5% more often.||Golden Spawn Multiplier: 1.05||1.055|
|Dragonflight||Golden cookies may trigger a Dragonflight.|| 19.25% chance of adding to effect pool|
5% chance if grandmapocalypse
5% [note 2]
|Ancestral Metamorphosis||Golden cookies give 10% more cookies.||Golden Gain Multiplier: 1.1||1.11|
|Unholy Dominion||Wrath cookies give 10% more cookies.||Wrath Gain Multiplier: 1.1||1.11|
|Epoch Manipulator||Golden cookies last 5% longer.||Golden Time Multiplier: 1.05||1.055|
|Mind Over Matter||Random drops are 25% more common.[note 3]||Random Drop Multiplier: 1.25||1.275|
|Radiant Appetite||All cookie production multiplied by 2.||Production Multiplier: 2||2.1|
|Dragon's Fortune||+123% CpS per golden cookie on-screen, multiplicative.[note 4]||Golden CpS Multiplier: 2.23||2.353|
|Dragon's Curve||+5% sugar lump growth and sugar lumps are twice as likely to be unusual.|| Sugar Lump Aging Multiplier: 1.05|
1 Reroll of sugar lump type selection
| Multiplier: 1.055|
1 Reroll: 90% chance
2 Rerolls: 10% chance
|Reality Bending||One tenth of every other dragon aura, combined.|| If another aura is active, ignore its effect in this list and see the "w/Reality Bending" column for their combined effect.|
Milk Multiplier: 1.005 / Click Multiplier: 1.005 / Grandma Multiplier: 1.001 x (N - G) / Dragon Harvest: 0.5-1.925% chance of pooling / Sellback Rate: 27.5% / Upgrade Discount Multiplier: 0.998 / Building Discount Multiplier: 0.998 / Prestige Multiplier: 1.005 / Golden Spawn Multiplier: 1.005 / Dragonflight: 0.5-1.925% chance of pooling / Golden Gain Multiplier: 1.01 / Wrath Gain Multiplier: 1.01 / Golden Time Multiplier: 1.005 / Random Drop Multiplier: 1.025 / Production Multiplier: 1.1 / Golden CpS Multiplier: 1.123 / Sugar Lumps: aging multiplier of 1.005, 10% chance of 1 reroll, 90% chance of no rerolls
This image shows the multiplier for the Breath of Milk dragon aura, based on the milk percentage and which kitten upgrades are active (up to kitten experts). In each group of 4 lines, grouped by color, the bottom line is the base multiplier, the next line is the multiplier with Santa's milk and cookies, the next line is the multiplier with Kitten angels, and the top line is the multiplier with both. The lines for each kitten upgrade assume that all previous kitten upgrades are active as well.
The overall effect of Dragon Cursor depends on how much the player clicks the Big Cookie, but as a rough estimate, with all upgrades, they will make approximately 1% more cookies at 2 clicks per second, 2% at 4 clicks per second, 3% at 10 clicks per second, 4% at 25 clicks per second, 4.5% at 55 clicks per second, and 4.9% at 300 clicks per second.
With optimal building distribution, Elder Battalion will give an overall production increase of about 1%. It can increase total production in the early game by a 5 fold after the Grandmapocalypse. This will become less significant the further the player progresses in the game. It can, however, be used to obtain the achievements "Gushing grannies" (bake 10 quintillion cookies with grandmas), "Panic at the bingo" (bake 100 septillion cookies with grandmas), and "Frantiquilities" (bake 1 decillion cookies with grandmas) quicker, due to having a larger general CpS buff to grandma CpS than Radiant Appetite, Dragon's Fortune, and Dragon Harvest.
The overall effect of Reaper of Fields has not yet been calculated, but will eventually be included in Expected Long Term Cookie Production.
Earth Shatterer should be used before selling all buildings, using the Chocolate egg, and ascending.
The overall effect of Dragon God scales up to 5% with Prestige, as shown in this image on a log scale.
The overall effect of Arcane Aura has not yet been calculated, but will eventually be included in Expected Long Term Cookie Production. A rough estimate is about 5% for active play.
Detailed calculations for Dragonflight will eventually be included in Expected Long Term Cookie Production. A rough estimate is a 150% increase in click-based production, which translates roughly to a 20% increase at 1 click per second, 35% at 2 clicks per second, 50% at 3 clicks per second, 60% at 4 clicks per second, 80% at 7 clicks per second, 100% at 13 clicks per second, and 120% at 25 clicks per second.
Ancestral Metamorphosis and Unholy Dominion only affect Lucky and Chain cookies, which means their effects reduce fairly quickly with an active playstyle. The benefit of Ancestral Metamorphosis drops from about 8% with an idle playstyle, to 5% at 4 clicks per second, to 3% at 10 clicks per second, to 2% at 20 clicks per second, to 1% at 45 clicks per second.
The overall effect of Epoch Manipulator has not yet been calculated, but will eventually be included in Expected Long Term Cookie Production. A rough estimate is about 5%.
Radiant Appetite has a flat 100% bonus to all production.
Dragon's Fortune can grant a multiplier of over 2 with one golden cookie on the screen. This can be coupled well with Force The Hand Of Fate. It is however risky to have this, due to golden cookies not being truly "permanent", in fact the bonuses can last not more than two or three times a Dragonflight, giving much less of a multiplier. It is still possible to force many golden cookies, find a Dragonflight cookie, and have a Dragonflight twice or even thrice as powerful as a regular one.
Dragon's Curve only affects sugar lumps, but they can be used to buy various improvements. See sugar lump strategy.
Reality Bending has many effects, and may depend on the 2nd aura. The overall effects have not yet been calculated, but will eventually be included in Expected Long Term Cookie Production.
- ↑ This will give the achievement 'Just wrong'.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Having the aura Reality Bending active alongside this aura doesn't improve the chances of the golden cookie outcome.
- ↑ This affects garden upgrade drops, eggs during easter, and flavored seasonal cookies from Halloween and Christmas.
- ↑ This does not include the golden cookies created by a cookie storm.
- The upgrade "How to bake your dragon" is a reference to the book (made into a movie) "How to Train your Dragon" by Cressida Cowell.
- The aura "Dragon's Curve" is a reference to the family of fractals of the same name.
- Krumblor will always appear below Santa.
- Krumblor is also in the game AdventureQuest Dragons, which was made by Orteil in conjunction with Artix Entertainment.