The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The mine is the fourth building in the game, initially costing 12,000 cookies. Each mine initially produces 47 CpS by mining out cookie dough and chocolate chips.
In Cookie Clicker ClassicEdit
|Two images from the Classic version, left: icon shown in the store, right: appearance in the middle field|
The mine is the fourth item you can purchase. It will give you 50 cookies every 5 seconds.
It costs 2,000 cookies to start and will increase by 15% with each consecutive purchase.
- In Cookie Clicker Classic, the mines were unlocked after the factories, but in cookie clicker update 1.0 this was changed the other way around.
- The ultimadrill upgrade's flavour text, "Pierce the heavens, etc." is a reference to the anime Gurren Lagann, where lines such as "Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!" are said several times.
- It would cost a total of 91.93 quadrillion cookies to get the 200 mines necessary for the "Coreforge" upgrade, the last 20 mines representing 94% of that total cost.
- Never Dig Down is a reference to Minecraft where digging straight down can lead to death by lava or other hazards.
- Can You Dig It is a quote from the 1979 movie The Warriors, here is a link to a clip of the infamous phrase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OYKd8SVrI
- The upgrade "H-Bomb Mining" is a reference to "Operation Plowshare" - A series of experiments by the US military to find non-combative uses for nuclear weapons. Unsurprisingly, testing proved that nukes were good for many things, mining however not being one of them.
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.