- Cookie Clicker, an "incremental game" in which the player has to "deal with deranged grandmothers" in reference to an event known as the Grandmapocalypse.
- Cookie Clicker Classic, an early build of Cookie Clicker, with the Grandmapocalypse starting if the player has a certain amount of cookies.
- Dreamlog, an adventure-like game with rabbit people as characters.
- "Orteil" means "toe" in French.
- Orteil's favorite cookie flavor is "white chocolate macadamia nut" according to the upgrade's flavor text.
- He has created several more things than RandomGen, Nested, Idle Game Maker, and Cookie Clicker.
- A player naming their bakery "Orteil" will get an achievement called "God Complex" which is a shadow achievement. However, this lowers their CpS by 1% until the player renames their bakery.
- A player naming themself "Ortiel" (a misspelling that Orteil detests) will lower their CpS by 2% and does not offer an achievement. This also makes the achievement icon for "God Complex" rain behind the big cookie.
- There is a very small chance that when the cookie is clicked, the achievement icon for "God Complex" will appear instead of one of the cookie upgrades the player owns.
- The developer upgrade Magic Shenanigans uses the icon of God Complex.
- Orteil changed his tumblr icon, previously a portrait in pixel art, in 2021, in order to keep it from being mistaken for a Non-fungible token, a cryptocurrency consisting of digital files he has criticized multiple times on his Twitter and tumblr.