It is currently not possible to swap spirits on the mobile browser.
Slotting a spirit costs one Worship swap. Switching two slotted spirits directly also uses one Worship swap. Worship swaps accrue over time at a rate dependent on how many you have, to a maximum of 3. Worship swaps can be refilled to the maximum instantly by spending a sugar lump.
|Number of worship
|Time to refill the next|
The Pantheon has three slots to worship up to three spirits at the same time. The three slots vary in effectiveness whereby the diamond slot produces the most amplified effect and the jade slot the mildest. Because all of the spirits have both positive and negative aspects, the strongest effect available from a given spirit may or may not be the most desirable.
|Holobore, Spirit of Asceticism||+15/10/5% base CpS.||If acookie is clicked, this spirit is unslotted and all worship swaps will be used up.|
|"An immortal life spent focusing on the inner self, away from the distractions of material wealth."|
|Vomitrax, Spirit of Decadence||Golden and Wrath Cookie effect duration +7/5/2%||Buildings grant -7/5/2% CpS.|
|"This sleazy spirit revels in the lust for quick easy gain and contempt for the value of steady work."|
|Godzamok, Spirit of Ruin||Buff that boosts clicks by +1/0.5/0.25% for every building sold for 10 seconds.||Selling buildings triggers the buff boosted by how many buildings were sold.[note 1]|
|"The embodiment of natural disasters. An inpenetrable motive drives the devastation caused by this spirit."|
|Cyclius, Spirit of Ages||CpS bonus fluctuating up to +15% over time.
Effect cycles over 3/12/24 hours.
|CpS bonus fluctuating down to -15% over time.|
Usually between +15% and -15%
|"This spirits knows about everything you'll ever do, and enjoys dispensing a harsh judgment."|
|Selebrak, Spirit of Festivities||Some seasonal effects are boosted.
|Switching seasons is 100/50/25% pricier.|
|"This is the spirit of merry getaways and regretful Monday mornings."|
|Dotjeiess, Spirit of Creation||Buildings are 7/5/2% cheaper.||Heavenly chips have 30/20/10% less effect.|
|"All things that be and ever will be were scripted long ago by this spirit's inscrutable tendrils."|
|Skruuia, Spirit of Scorn||Wrinklers appear 150/100/50% faster and digest 15/10/5% more cookies.[note 2]||All golden cookies are wrath cookies with a greater chance of a negative effect.[note 3]|
|"This spirit enjoys poking foul beasts and watching them squirm, but has no love for its own family."|
|Muridal, Spirit of Labor||Clicks are 15/10/5% more powerful.||Buildings produce 3/2/1% less.|
|"This spirit enjoys a good cheese after a day of hard work."|
|Mokalsium, Mother Spirit||Milk is 10/5/3% more powerful.||Golden and wrath cookies appear 15/10/5% less.|
|"A caring spirit said to contain itself, inwards infinitely."|
|Jeremy, Spirit of Industry||Buildings produce 10/6/3% more cookies.||Golden and wrath cookies appear 10/6/3% less.|
|"While this spirit has many regrets, helping you rule the world through constant industrialization is not one of them."|
|Rigidel, Spirit of Order||Sugar lumps ripen 60/40/20 minutes sooner.||Effect is only active when your total number of buildings ends with 0.[note 4]|
|"You will find that life just gets a little bit sweeter if you can motivate this spirit with tidy numbers and properly-filled tax returns."|
The effect of Cyclius, Spirit of Ages oscillates with time sinusoidally. Check the following table for specific numbers.
In Diamond slot, +15% at 0:45, 3:45, 6:45, 9:45, 12:45, 15:45, 18:45 and 21:45, -15% at 2:15, 5:15, 8:15, 11:15, 14:15, 17:15, 20:15 and 23:15.
Cyclius' bonus over the course of the day can be maximized by switching him between slots periodically. The schedule below can be followed without going below two worship slots.[note 5]
For a more detailed representation of the timings, and how they overlap each other, check the chart ahead:[note 6]
The effect of Selebrak, Spirit of Festivities for each season are:
|Valentine's Day||Heart cookies are 30/20/10% more powerful.[note 7]|
|Business Day||Golden Cookies appear 4.5/3/1.5% more often.|
|Easter||The fail rate to get Easter eggs reduces to 90/95/97%.|
|Halloween||The fail rate to get Halloween cookies reduces to 90/95/97%.|
The fail rate to get Christmas cookies reduces to 90/95/97%.
Reindeer appear 10/5/3% more often.
When the game has a season other than Business Day, golden cookies appear 3/2/1% more often.
- Selling more buildings during the buff will not reset the timer, but the multiplier will stack additively even though the bonus information won't change.
- To be more precise, the wrinklers drop more cookies, not digest more cookies. Therefore it is fine to use Skruuia just before popping all wrinklers.
- The amount of clot and ruin in the random pools are tripled.
- Also, this effect is only active when your Cookie Clicker window is opened.
- On this interactive chart, you can adjust the "t" slider to your time zone's UTC offset to shift the graph to local time.
- Note that if you have 3 worship swaps and correctly time the best bonus times, you can easily recharge your worship swap before you need to make the next move, and keep the bonus above 9% for at least 67% of the day.
- This effect works regardless of the current season, even if there is no season.
- Godzamok's icon, name, and description is a reference to the movie monster Godzilla.
- Mokalsium's image and description refers to a brand of processed cheese, The Laughing Cow (La vache qui rit), whose logo contains itself (mise en abyme). Its name is a pun on cheese, which provides the body with "more calcium."
- Also, Mokalsium may be a reference to the "One particulary good-humored cow" upgrade for the Fractal Engine, which is about a cow that goes on for infinity.
- Skruuia's name may be meant to sound like the phrase "Screw ya" in reference to the fact that it is the spirit of scorn
- Vomitrax's icon resembles a Bionicle Kanohi Mask.
|Minigames overview • Category:Minigames|