The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Shipment is the ninth building in the game, initially costing 5.1 billion cookies. Each shipment produces 260,000 CpS by bringing in fresh cookies from the cookie planet.
In Cookie Clicker ClassicEdit
|Two images from the Classic version, left: icon shown in the store, right: appearance in the middle field|
The shipment is the fourth most expensive upgrade available. It gives 100 cookies every 5 seconds, therefore adding 20 cookies/second.
It initially costs 7,000 cookies and will increase 10% with each consecutive purchase.
- The fact that shipments "Brings in fresh cookies from the cookie planet" seems to suggest that Cookie Clicker takes place in a universe where planets are made of cookie dough. This is reinforced by mines suggesting the Cookie Clicker planet itself is made of cookies.
- The flavor text from the Warp Drive achievement, "To boldly bake" is a reference to the Star Trek series, in which the main mission is "to boldly go where no man has gone before."
- The flavor text for the Chocolate monoliths achievement, "It's full of chocolate bars" is a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey, in which the protagonist says "It's full of stars!"
- A generation ship or generation starship is a hypothetical type of interstellar ark starship that travels across great distances between stars at a speed slower than the speed of light.
- The achievement titled "Type II Civilization" refers to the Kardashev Scale, a measurement of how advanced an alien race is.
- The fact that most upgrades consist of 51 is a reference to Planet 51, by SEGA.
- The final upgrade quote "It's been a long road, getting from there to here" seems to reference the Star Trek: Enterprise theme song "Faith of the Heart"
- The upgrade "Restaurants at the end of the universe" is a reference to the book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- The Acheivement "far far away" is a reference to Star Wars and the opener, "In a galaxy far, far away"
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.