Hi, welcome to Cookie Clicker Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Achievement page.
Finding the ID For An Achievement
I would like to know how to access the ID of an achievement. That is all.
- I did it the dumb way by checking the typing in the id one by one when I typed out all the upgrades, you can simply add [Your name] saysopensesame to access the debug menu and it will show each achievement and upgrade's ID.
Cheetah-shooter Ammo:Cheese Peas 05:16, 3 November 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the information!
Another thing has also been bugging me. The highest ID for an achievement currently is 536, when the total achievements are 534 (normal and shadow, excluding dungeon achievements). Why are there more achievements then stated (concluding from IDs)? Also, the first achievement has an ID of 0, making there 3 unknown achievements(?)
- Well, I am not Orteil so I can't answer you that. Sorry. (btw, to leave a signature, use ~~~~ unless it already is yours.)
Cheetah-shooter Ammo:Cheese Peas 17:42, 3 November 2020 (UTC)
While redirects aren't strictly necessary if they're not used in articles, I don't really feel like cracking down on them, considering how plentiful they are. - Princess Nightmoon (talk) 00:01, 5 November 2020 (UTC)
- I know, but those are clearly just someone without an account making random pages while clearly visible, if nothing else it could help keeping the page count lower.
Since you are an admin now, may I become a content moderator to help with the spam situation? (especially with the power to delete new useless pages)
Also we really should consider not letting people without account edit anymore, the wiki is pretty complete and only when updates come it will have huge influx of edits which can be done by a few trusted wiki users easily. And usually we see spam/vandal by the anons everyday, with nothing productive added. Right now the only things left that really need to edit are just numbers like max CpS and cost which still isn't that important. In the future, I can handle the rough work of adding new upgrades/achievements and how new upgrades interact; the hard part is when new minigame get added, and that you already can handle as you pretty much decipher the whole stock market last major update. Cheetah-shooter Ammo:Cheese Peas 06:25, 5 November 2020 (UTC)
- As an admin, I can only make you a discussions moderator. I'd need to be bureaucrat to grant people content moderator or admin roles. Schiffy is still around (kind of), if you want to talk to someone who can actually promote you. As for blocking users without an account, there's at least one person that's been using IP only, but is (or rather, was; their last edit was in January) still a major contributor to math/randomness-related content, which makes me hesitant to lock them out. - Princess Nightmoon (talk) 13:37, 5 November 2020 (UTC)