The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Wizard Tower is the eighth building in the game, costing 330 million cookies. Each Wizard Tower initially produces 44,000 CpS by summoning them. Wizard Towers can be upgraded with sugar lumps, unlocking the Grimoire minigame.
- The wizard Tower was not included in Cookie Clicker Classic.
- The first achievement "Bewitched" is a reference to a popular American sitcom of the same name, about a witch who marries a mortal, and vows to lead a non-magical life of an ordinary house-wife
- The achievement "The sourcerer's apprentice" is a reference to the 1940s film "Fantasia"
- The achievement "Beardlier Beards" contains a reference to The Trashmen's "Surfin' Bird" in its description.
- The upgrade "School of sourcery" is a reference to the Harry Potter series, written by J.K.Rowling; where "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" is divided into 4 houses of magic. The names for the houses in the upgrade description seem tongue-in-cheek for those in the series.
- The achievement "Hocus Pocus" is a reference to the movie of the same name.
- The upgrade "Cookiemancy" is the word "cookie" in front of the English suffix "mancy", which derives from Greek and means divination.
- The flavor text of upgrade "Deluxe tailored wands" contains a reference to J.R.R. Tolkien's fantasy series The Lord of the Rings, in which one of the main characters is introduced with a poem containing the line "not all who wander are lost."
- The flavor text for upgrade "Electricity" is a reference to Thomas Edison's unprestige campaign for altern current, the last show was killing an elephant with this current, also he created the first electric lamp.
|Buildings overview • Category:Buildings|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.